"The Author-Preneur with Something To Say That You'll Love To Read." #authorpreneurTJM

COVID - 19

It is not often that we run across an illness that captures the whole of the planet with its embrace.  Not only it’s potential reach to all our shores and bodies, but it’s subtle hold on our hearts and minds.

Now is the time to start asking yourself the social questions of import.  How many hands have touched my food?  How do I ensure that my food is not a carrier agent?  When do I limit my eating in restaurants or while out of control of the chain of custody of the foods you consume?

Already we see the reaction to the virus in large gatherings being analyzed for safety.  The Geneva Motor Show has been cancelled - altering the lives of its 600,000 participants for safety sake.

How and when will you question the safety of the varied “tables” in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment