"The Author-Preneur with Something To Say That You'll Love To Read." #authorpreneurTJM

A fine set of knives you will not want to be without


Dear Chefs, Cooks, and Kitchen Managers,

I am writing to share a set of knives with you that I own and am really pleased with.  I think we all get how critical our knives are - I don't know about you, but I don't share my knives easily.  I am possessive of them to say the least.

In all my years of managing and cooking in professional kitchens, I learned that our knives are the greatest portion of our mis en place.  We know how much time is wasted when we do not have the best knives in close proximity to us when we need them.  The right things, in the right place, in the right order - mis en place.

I highly recommend Bailey Cox, the Cutco rep, and the products he sells.  Bailey knows what he is doing, can educate you on some key features of the product and kitchen ergonomics, and can answer any question you may have.  

The knives are the best I have ever used - from the wonderful fit in the hand to the consistent sharpness of the blade - and that is a bold statement for me a long time Henckels groupie!  Bailey called me, walked me through a handful of the products and let me ask as many questions as I had.  Then he let me make up my own mind - no pressure.

Give Bailey a call and let him walk you through the products he offers.  You will not regret it.  Whether you are using these at home or in your professional kitchen, you will not be disappointed.  You will be glad you used CUTCO.  Bailey gets paid just to show you the knives, so help out an aspiring salesman.


No comments:

Post a Comment